CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH
EXAM PROVES THAT A CANDIDATE HAS ACHIEVED LEVEL C2 IN ENGLISH ACCORDING TO CEFR
UNIVERSITIES OF THE WORLD, THAT RECOGNIZE CAMBRIDGE EXAMS
CPE is recognized by most world-known international companies, high education and governmental institutions.
CHOOSING CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH: PROFICIENCY ENABLES YOU TO:
- Gain outstanding English language skills
- Take a high-quality test that is fair to everyone
- Choose where, when and how you take the exam
- Take pride in a certificate that is accepted globally
- Get lots of support to help you achieve success
What’s in the exam: reading and use of english, writing, listening, speaking.
- Reading and Use of English: 1 hour 30 minutes, 7 parts (53 questions).
Purpose: shows you can deal confidently with different types of text, such as fiction and non-fiction books, journals, newspapers and manuals.
- Writing: 1 hour 30 minutes, 2 parts.
Purpose: requires you to be able to write a variety of text types, such as essays, reports and reviews.
- Listening: 1 hour, 30 minutes, 4 parts, 30 questions.
Purpose: requires you to be able to follow and understand a range of spoken materials, such as lectures, speeches and interviews.
- Speaking: 16 minutes, 3 parts.
Purpose: tests your ability to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You can register either by filling out the application form on the Oxford Klass website or by phone:
+ 38 (044) 229-29-99.
- Only Oxford Klass provides you with a unique opportunity to register the day before the exam without any penalty.