YOUNG LEARNERS ENGLISH STARTERS
CORRESPONDS TO THE BASIC LEVEL PRE-A1 OF THE CEFR
IT IS DESIGNED FOR 7-8-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN
It consists of 4 sections: Listening, Reading and Writing, Speaking.
- Listening (Speech Perception by Ear) — 20 minutes. A child must draw a line from the subject heard to the corresponding word, paint out the corresponding picture, and write words and numbers correctly.
- Reading and Writing — 20 minutes. Test Objective: to correctly mark and insert the right words into the appropriate places in the text, as well as to build correct words from letters.
- Speaking — 5 minutes. It is held individually with an examiner. A child talks about their family, school life, friends, and other topics for 5 minutes.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- It is possible to register for the exam 6 weeks prior to the date of its delivery.
- Dates: Any date (provided registration 6 weeks prior to the exam date).