The second season of our unique project – English Speaking and Drama Club starts in November 2016.
Read-Speak-Act. This is what we’re going to do in the classroom: reading interesting books that belong to the modern and classical English culture, discussing them, learning with games and quizzes, as well as participating in staged sketches and performances…
As a result, your children will be able to:
• Speak English freely;
• Enrich their vocabulary;
• Improve their pronunciation skills;
• Improve their English listening comprehension skills.
Moreover, they will have a unique opportunity to:
• Get rid of the stoop and control their body better;
• Be more flexible;
• Improve their memory and elocution.
As well as to:
• Develop their creative potential and creative thinking;
• Reveal new and interesting traits of their personality;
• Learn how to control their emotions in unusual situations.
Each lesson consists of 4 stages:
– Warm-up activities and exercises with a partner;
– Vocabulary development exercises;
– Reading and analysis of literary works;
– Staging various sketches, etudes, and scenes.
Lesson duration: 1.5 hours (90 minutes)
Group size: up to 10 students.
Cost per month: 450 hryvnias per month