FIRST CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH
TEST THAT CORRESPONDS TO LEVEL B2 OF THE CEFR
UNIVERSITIES OF THE WORLD, THAT RECOGNIZE CAMBRIDGE EXAMS
This certificate shows that you can communicate in English at an upper-intermediate level. This exam is recognized by British Embassy, international companies when hiring new employees and many universities in Europe and the world. First Certificate in English provides you with a unique opportunity to enter the most prestigious universities and apply for a job in various international companies.
THE CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH FIRST ADVANTAGES:
- Obtainment of the international certificate;
- Confirmation of the ability to communicate at an upper-intermediate level;
- Recognition of the certificate by British Embassy;
- Recognition of the certificate by international companies when hiring new employees;
- Recognition of the certificate by higher education institutions when admitting new students.
Exam structure: reading and use of English, writing, listening, speaking.
- Reading and Use of English: 1 hour 15 minutes. Consists of 7 parts (52 questions).
Test Objective: shows you can deal confidently with different types of text, such as fiction, newspapers and magazines. Tests your use of English with tasks that show how well you can control your grammar and vocabulary.
Students’ use of English will be tested by tasks which show how well they can control their grammar and vocabulary.
- Writing — 1 hour 20 minutes. It consists of 2 parts. The written part consists of 2 tasks of 120 — 180 words.
Test Objective: requires you to be able to produce two different pieces of writing, such as letters, reports, reviews and essays.
- Listening — 40 minutes. It consists of 4 parts and 30 questions.
Test Objective: requires you to be able to follow and understand a range of spoken materials, such as news programmes, presentations and everyday conversations.
- Speaking — 14 minutes. It consists of 4 parts.
Test Objective: tests your ability to communicate effectively in face-to-face situations. You will take the Speaking test with one or two other candidates.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You can register either by filling out the application form on the Oxford Klass website or by phone:
+ 38 (044) 229-29-99.
- Only Oxford Klass provides you with a unique opportunity to register the day before the exam without any penalty.