YOUNG LEARNERS ENGLISH MOVERS
IT CORRESPONDS TO THE BASIC LEVEL A1 OF THE CEFR
IT IS DESIGNED FOR 9-10-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN
Sections: Listening, Reading and Writing, Speaking.
- Listening — 25 minutes. Children mark the right words, draw a given subject and paint it out, mark days of the week, etc.
- Reading and Writing — 30 minutes. Test Objective: to hear the word and correlate it with its meaning, select the correct answer from several options, as well as to write and insert the correct variant of a word in a sentence (adjective, verb, noun) in the present tense and past tense.
- Speaking — 5-7 minutes. In the Speaking Section, a child has to describe the differences between identical pictures, determine the content of three pictures, linking them to a story, select one extra subject from the four subjects and explain why it is an extra one, as well as to answer some questions about friends, school life, and hobbies.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- It is possible to register for the exam 6 weeks prior to the date of its delivery.
- Dates: Any date (provided registration 6 weeks prior to the exam date).